DAY OUT WITH MY GIRLS // SHOPPERS’ DAY OUT #TGY2016

Hey guys! This week’s post will be a casual one, just me sharing about my day out with my loveliest friends Clara and Aries! You guys...


Hey guys! This week’s post will be a casual one, just me sharing about my day out with my loveliest friends Clara and Aries!
You guys must be wondering
WOW I thought Pei has like a full clique I usually see on her Instagram
OR LIKE
Wow so she only has like 2 friends
Wellz it’s a last minute request and most of them are having their finals (with Joe having his SNG2k16 competition – he did win btw!) soon so they couldn’t make it! This is a rather rushed post, so please bear with me.
In case you guys have not realized as well my YouTube channel is up as promised!
So Clara, Aries and I finally met up together after so long and I was so excited to meet them??!?!?!??! Most of the time we either skype or just send a text to ask each other how our days are going, but we seldom get any chance to go out and spend time together because our school is kind of far away – literally two ends of the island -  and our schooling hours are rather different!!
TGY2016’s challenge 2 is for me to describe how a clique spends a typical day at 313@somerset, so we had to spend our afternoon there with Sean (my all-time best camera friend) semi-filming my vlog!!
As usual, we went to the Food Republic for lunch because the Thai Cuisine there is seriously one of the nicest I’ve been to in town because the chefs are really from Thailand – where can you find real Thailand cuisine at such a price????
After lunch we headed straight to O'ma Spoon because I’m a part time student but full time dessert girl.

1 One spoon, takes you to heaven
If you haven’t tried bingsu at all, I suggest you better try it now. It’s probably one of the dessert that tastes as nice as it looks!!!
After O’ma Spoon we went to shop for more triplet outfits at  The Editor’s Market, and we found the bomber jacket that I’ve been hunting for the longest time, in Clara’s favourite shade of colour – dusty pink!!!!
But I was rather lazy (at my natural state), and they had to drag me in but as usual I don’t regret stepping out of my comfort zone to shop for beautiful clothes yay!!  
me *takes up a piece of apparel*
Clara *puts it back on the shelf and takes out another piece XXxxxxxXXXS size*
The Editor’s Market sells a variety of clothes with a minimalistic outlook that pleases my eyes so I’ve always been very fond of their apparels! We tried out the bomber jacket together and I also tried on this boyfriend button down dress that I really liked!! The prices in The Editor’s Market are pretty friendly, and even friendlier if you buy multiple pieces when shopping with your friends! It’s been super long since I’ve ever taken photos in a fitting room because I’m so lazy to shop outside, but going out with my best friends certainly encourages me to become more girly and to put in more effort to my closet HAHA.




We also went to Forever 21, IRUN, L.E Ball Park, Goal@313 to do some casual shopping for our shoes and skirts, but I didn’t get any because they were either not available or non-photo-taking zones but I tried my best to get some images for you guys!


Of course we needed an official heart to heart talk session and the best place would probably be the SKY TERRACE at 313@somerset!!

In case you were wondering why we’re all on our phones, we were updating the rest of the clique about our day, and one of our girl Xin Yuan is currently studying in Aussie, and all of us happening to be snapchatting her when this was taken!!
ME AT MY NATURAL STATE
Me, "do you find something somewhat amiss here"
Clara ; Aries, "????????????"
Me, "it's me, I'm a Miss."


Don’t forget to watch my vlog for a more detailed part of today, thanks for reading this and watching! I hope this helps you in planning your day out and thank you if you had fun reading as much as I had fun making it! There’s more than this at 313@somerset, and more often than never I would also shop at Victoria Secret, Typo, Cotton On while I’m there because the outlets there are super big, and if you’re a petite girl like me, finding brands that suit your body proportion really matters, and if you guys want I can share with you girls the brands that I usually shop at!! 313@somerset actually has mobile application -- Tring 313 with the exclusive deals (up to 50% off F&B deals, only at 313@somerset!!)
This outing with my girls is purely impromptu, but Tring 313 brought me a revolutionary service to help me discover exclusive offers and promotions to be purchased within 313@somerset! The app even tells me the exact location of the shops making my shopping trip a breeze!

This is just some screenshotsfrom the awesome app! It is available on both Apple and Android devices so download it from the Apple store or the Google Play Store today, ITS FREE, CONVENIENT AND EASY TO USE!!
FAQs of this application can be found on this link below!
http://www.313somerset.com.sg/General/Tring-313-FAQs
That’s all of us, till the next time!!

Instagram // s.hipei
Tweet // shipeix
Snapchat // bubblesaurzxc
#TeenageGorgeousYou 
#TGY2016 
#TeenageMagazine
 #313somerset

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Featured post

Singapore Coffee Festival 2016

...